April 20, 2016
INSOFT HDVMixer Wins NewBay Media’s Best of Show Award, Presented by Radio World at NAB Show 2016
LAS VEGAS - INSOFT is proud to announce that its HDVMixer software solution is the recipient of one of the industry’s most prestigious technology honors, NewBay Media’s Best of Show Award, presented at the 2016 NAB Show in Las Vegas by Radio World.
NewBay Media’s Best of Show Awards are evaluated by a panel of engineers and industry experts, and are selected based on innovation, feature set, cost efficiency and performance in serving the industry.
Winners receive an award for display and will be featured in Radio World,the news source for radio owners, managers and engineers. All nominated products also are featured in the special Best of Show Awards Program Guide.
HDVMixer is an Add-On Video Server that interacts with existing radio automation systems and allows broadcasters to produce appealing professional video content effortlessly. HDVMixer is compatible with most radio automation solutions in the market.
Some of HDVMixer features:
- Up to 9 video sources that switch via console mic levels. Video layouts are triggered using 20+ parameters (including video camera follows hot mics).
- Built-in Video Encoder. Streams directly to any CDN.
- Multi-CDN Capable. Streams to multiple CDNs simultaneously.
- Embedded Video Transcoder. Simultaneous 720p, 480p, 320p streaming.
- HDMI Video Program Output. Feeds cable TV, DTV networks, studio TVs.
- Video Call Integration: Captures call video (Skype, Google Hangouts, etc).
- Video on Demand: Video recorder for VOD upload to Youtube/Web.
- Social Media Integration: Twitter & Instagram feeds overlays.
- On Screen News Crawl: Updated automatically via RSS feed.
- RTMP Video Feed: External RTMP streams can be used as video sources.
- Built-in PTZ camera controller with preset based sequence recoding. PTZ presets can either be triggered manually using a USB control pad, or automatically using AutoVJ automation rules.
- Airlink remote desktop grabber displays images/live video/browser from any PCs in the studio connected through Wi-Fi/wired.
INSOFT, LLC is a US-based company that specializes in radio solutions, with headquarters in North Miami, Florida.
Our team has more than 20 years of experience in the fields of broadcast and digital communications. As a pioneer in Visual Radio, our company has been helping hundreds of broadcasters from all over the world enter the era of visual radio; allowing them to increase their market share, while making extra revenue from visual advertising, VOD contents, and social media monetization. Our goal is that broadcasters everywhere can provide appealing video content to their audience without increasing operational costs or workflow complexity.
“Recognition with an award at the NAB Show from NewBay Media’s Broadcast & Video Group is a strong vote of confidence and admiration from our leading industry publications,” said NewBay Media Broadcast & Video Group Vice President & Group Publisher Eric Trabb.
“We are extremely honored by this Award from Radio World magazine. We want to express our gratitude to our R&D team, that has made HDVMixer the cutting-edge solution that it is today. We also want to thank our sales and marketing team for letting the world know about this exciting new technology; and our customers who have trusted us with their business. It’s a great time for the radio broadcasting industry as cost effective and simple Visual Radio conversion is now possible. This award will certainly encourage us to continue expanding the horizons of Visual Radio, giving a new meaning to what radio is all about in the 21st century." said INSOFT President Alex Bonello.